Music at the Town Church

Guernsey’s Parish Church of St Peter Port is better known as The Town Church. Parts of the church date back to the 12th century, whilst the distinctive tower and south transept were the last sections to be completed, in about 1450. The church is located on the town seafront, hard by the quay, and it is a distinctive feature on the horizon for anyone entering St Peter Port by sea.